Improve health and promote wellbeing.
Exceptional quality and compassionate care for every person, every family, every day.
Rockingham Memorial Hospital, located in Harrisonburg, VA, is a community hospital that has been providing healthcare services since 1912. Serving a seven-county area with a population of close to 200,000, the 238-bed hospital admits more than 16,300 inpatients, nearly 192,000 outpatients and delivers close to 1,700 babies annually. RMH averages more than 18,500 surgical procedures annually, and the RMH Hahn Cancer Center provides more than 14,000 cancer treatments per year. The RMH Emergency Department treats more than 72,000 patients per year.
Community wellness and outreach are the primary cornerstones of the overall mission of RMH. Below is a listing of just some of the comprehensive services offered:
We invite you to explore this Web site and learn more about RMH Healthcare.
- Behavioral Health, individual and family therapy, addiction services, partial hospitalization program, grief and loss
- Center for Sleep Medicine, fully accredited, offering diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders
- Emergency Department, treats over 72,000 patients a year, is conveniently located near the Heart and Vascular Center, has a helipad outside main doors, and features separate ambulance and patient entrances
- Family Birthplace, offering comfortable, extra-large birthing rooms, birthing classes, Doula program, nurse home visits, lactation consultation
- Hahn Cancer Center, offering medical and radiation oncology, palliative care, counseling and nutrition services
- Heart and Vascular Center, comprehensive program including cardiothoracic surgery, interventional cardiology, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology
- Healthsource, physician referral, health information and class registration
- Home Health Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Image Recovery Center, restoring cancer patients' appearances
- Imaging Services
- Inpatient Physicians, providing inpatient care for patients whose primary care physicians do not admit to the hospital
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, practice offers surgical and non-surgical treatment of injuries as well as joint replacement, hip resurfacing and shoulder repair
- Rehab Services, physical, occupational, and speech therapy in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Wellness Center, a premier fitness facility
- Women's Center, offering digital mammography, bone health and heart health services, and home to the breast surgery practice, RMH Breast Care.
Planning a visit to RMH? Take a tour of our campus before you come.
Talk to Us
RMH appreciates your feedback.
Sign up for updates and news from RMH!
Enter your email address below to receive health and news updates from RMHOnline.com!